HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Watch YGO Zexal episodes

Share | 
 

 Episode 143 Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YliasterDueliist

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-11-11

PostSubject: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-14, 3:14 am

Just opening new topic Smile

Your thoughts on the episode?

I love you
Back to top Go down
YliasterDueliist

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-14, 4:11 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Hunter_17

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-15, 12:51 pm

I haven't watched episode 143 yet, but whatever happens I hope Bruno doesn't die.
Back to top Go down
donzaloog



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-17, 7:12 pm

Man Rua's new monster rocks. It's one of the best synchros to be released too bad it's almost to the end of the 5Ds series.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCutter



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-22, 8:19 am

yeah it is confirmed for extreme victory the febuary ocg set but how will it mesh with morphtronics as its a monster whose non tuner must be power tool and the tuner will have to be level one and the only lv1 tuner rua has is deformer lighton i believe. It will be somewhat harder to bring out. power tool is pretty much for morphtronics and many vairon/vylon.
Back to top Go down
YuseiYami

avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-22, 12:45 pm

Life Stream Dragon is a TUNER! (according to the wiki...) What the heck is going on????
Back to top Go down
YliasterDueliist

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-23, 8:09 pm

Hunter_17 wrote:
I haven't watched episode 143 yet, but whatever happens I hope Bruno doesn't die.

Dont worry Hunter, by the time 4Kids get to re-write the episodes, he won't die - he'll just go to "the Shadow Realm" :p
Back to top Go down
mizuharagirlchan



Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-23, 8:38 pm

YliasterDueliist wrote:
Dont worry Hunter, by the time 4Kids get to re-write the episodes, he won't die - he'll just go to "the Shadow Realm" :p
Yes, this is 4Kids. A sin for the world of Anime. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hunter_17

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-10-24
Age : 28
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-23, 9:18 pm

YliasterDueliist wrote:
Hunter_17 wrote:
I haven't watched episode 143 yet, but whatever happens I hope Bruno doesn't die.

Dont worry Hunter, by the time 4Kids get to re-write the episodes, he won't die - he'll just go to "the Shadow Realm" :p
Hehe, I already watched 143 and 144.

I don't want to spoil anyone, but all I can say is when all of this ends, I hope he somehow ends up alive and Yusei's friend. He is one of my fav characters.
Back to top Go down
mizuharagirlchan



Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-24, 2:23 pm

Hunter_17 wrote:
I hope he somehow ends up alive and Yusei's friend. He is one of my fav characters.
Yes, I hope too that Bruno survive.
Back to top Go down
darkash

avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 23
Location : Pontianak, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   2011-01-25, 10:07 am

mizuharagirlchan wrote:
Hunter_17 wrote:
I hope he somehow ends up alive and Yusei's friend. He is one of my fav characters.
Yes, I hope too that Bruno survive.
yeah me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Episode 143 Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Episode 143 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Room :: YGO! 5D's Episodes discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com